Outside General Counsel
Law with perspective.
A good lawyer knows the intricacies of process, procedure and precedent in their area of practice. A great one combines this specialized knowledge with a more global perspective.
Justine Fanarof brings together decades of legal, mediation and business consulting experience with a unique point of view honed through a lifetime of heart-centered, people-oriented advocacy work.
Outside General Counsel services:
- Initial Business & Structure: Plan, process and file incorporating documents (for and non-profit corporations)
- Daily & Ongoing Operational: Strategic advice, lateral thinking skills and legal sounding board for entrepreneurs and creatives, draft agreements and contracts, support entrepreneurship and complete the preparation and filing of complex government forms, processes and procedures, negotiate terms and conditions and support the development and purpose of your human resources
- Concierge Law: Your trusted personal advisor
- Corporate Governance: Board of director and shareholder resolutions, directors’ meetings, shareholder meetings and minutes
- Employment Matters: Hiring, retention, training, termination and employee handbooks
- Government Relations
- Mediation: In-house and ongoing
- Outside Specialist Support: Trusted network and guidance in education, employment, entertainment, education, hospitality, intellectual property, mediation/dispute resolution and technology.
- Sophisticated Transactions: Manage, anticipate and oversee
- Special Projects Counsel: Nuance, privacy and creativity in project vision, management and implementation
*The core of Justine Fanarof’s Outside General Counsel work is transactional and business related. If a client needs a referral for litigation, Justine Fanarof, PLLC’s network includes trial lawyers, criminal defense attorneys and appellate advocates for both state and federal cases.